MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MySQL server has gone away
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am getting below email message however my forum is fine. Please share the reason for it and if it requires any modification...

Your copy of MyBB running on Commodity & Stock Market Discussion Forum (http://mcxcommoditytrading.com/forum) has experienced an error. Details of the error include:
---
Type: 20
File: (Line no. 0)
SQL Error: 2006 - MySQL server has gone away
Query: SELECT * FROM forum_sessions WHERE sid='6de267ebb3f064da1ab5491e4897e669' AND ip='59.164.12.163' LIMIT 1
I'm not getting any errors, your forum is working fine.
(2012-03-01, 09:22 AM)jard0n5 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not getting any errors, your forum is working fine.

well this is not being recieved by users but by admin. I have access to admin mailbox also.
And this message is also not regular.
contact your webhost .. AND if required you may turn OFF mailing errors ..
admin panel --> configuration --> settings --> Server and Optimization Options --> Error Logging Medium <-- select log errors & save settings
(2012-03-01, 09:48 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]contact your webhost .. AND if required you may turn OFF mailing errors ..
admin panel --> configuration --> settings --> Server and Optimization Options --> Error Logging Medium <-- select log errors & save settings

Sure, let me contact the webhost and see if they help on this.