MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: stats are a little bit off
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
before the merge, on phpbb, there was 1,771 posts. after the merge, on mybb, it's showing 1,942. there hasn't even been enough people/time for users to make an additional 200 or so posts, so something went wrong.

I've ran the recount & rebuild tools several times, is there a query I could run to fix the stats?

I would check the actual phpBB database posts table to see how many rows it has. Or its possible that you had phpBB ignoring a forum for post count as well. Otherwise... only thing I can think of is that some of them got duplicated because the module was run twice.
(2012-03-01, 08:38 PM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]I would check the actual phpBB database posts table to see how many rows it has. Or its possible that you had phpBB ignoring a forum for post count as well. Otherwise... only thing I can think of is that some of them got duplicated because the module was run twice.

1,771:

[attachment=25647]

a good example to show how it's messed up is to view the forum here:
http://shavenook.com/

hover over the forum rules in the front office section, it shows 1 thread with 2 posts, but there's only 1 thread with 1 post in that forum.

also attached in the merge report from last night, which showed 1,771 posts converted from phpbb to mybb.

[attachment=25648]