MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tabbed Menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah I was wondering if anyone else uses this plugin and could help me ? I installed it, and set everything up, but none of the tabs work. I tried getting help from the ppl at MyBBCentral, but they aren't replying and I'm not trying to wait weeks to get my website up. Anyways, can anyone here offer me any help since they fail to... Pisses me off I donated for nothing ?
- Your last post asking for help at MyBBCentral was less than 12 hours ago.

I just got on and replied there. I will offer support for MyBBCentral plugins at MyBBCentral.
(2012-03-01, 02:54 PM)xerotic Wrote: [ -> ]- Your last post asking for help at MyBBCentral was less than 12 hours ago.

I just got on and replied there. I will offer support for MyBBCentral plugins at MyBBCentral.

TY to RanJani for fixing this issue, BOO to MyBBCentral, They revoked my subscription and didn't help me fix the issue Sad Pretty ridiculous, i will be filing a claim with paypal to have my money returned thats for sure.