MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fatal error: Class 'DefaultTable' not found
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I've restored and moved forums on a number of occasions but this time around I'm having an issue. I keep getting the error 'Fatal error: Class 'DefaultTable' not found in /home/versonog/public_html/forums/admin/styles/default/style.php on line 48' when ever I try access the admin panel.

I've restored the database as per usual, added new details settings.php as I normally do. As I said I've done this in the past. I'm trying to re-upload a backup I did earlier today (by chance) as our host moved servers. I thought it was pure luck that I made a back-up until this started happening. The forums are fine (from what I see) I just can't get into the admin panel thanks to the error and because I close the forums when I perform back-ups, I can't get into the panel to even open the forums.

I know nothing about this error, but if it's to do with the default admin theme (like it says) I do have a back-up from a month or so before this one. Would uploading admin/styles/default/style.php from the older, previous back-up (I know, confusing) to the forums work?

Forum url is www.versonogaming.net/forums

Edit: I can't afford downtime this long, so I'm just going to go ahead and upload an older backup.

Cheers.