MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mark all forums read has some weird text...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when clicking the "mark all forums read" text below the forums, it shows this:

[attachment=25645]

this is a recently merged forum, not sure if it's related to that or not...
Disable gzip.
Admin CP > Configuration > Server and Optimization Options > Set "Use GZip Page Compression?" to "No".
(2012-03-01, 08:09 PM)cfillion Wrote: [ -> ]Disable gzip.
Admin CP > Configuration > Server and Optimization Options > Set "Use GZip Page Compression?" to "No".

after disabling it and trying to view it again, I now get a page not found error (I'm using google seo, btw):

[attachment=25646]
bumping this. any ideas?!
if you are referring to this forum then I could not reproduce above referred issue (as a guest)
give a test user account to check it as a member ..
(2012-03-03, 06:07 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]if you are referring to this forum then I could not reproduce above referred issue (as a guest)
give a test user account to check it as a member ..

sent a PM with a test account.
bumping this as I installed a new theme, went to mark all forums read and it's giving the aforementioned weird text again.

what's going on?!?!
Make sure gzip is disabled.
(2012-03-27, 04:11 AM)cfillion Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure gzip is disabled.

disabling gzip and then clicking on the 'mark all forums read' link sends it to a page not found error as mentioned previously.

after disabling all the plugins, it shows this:
Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.

edit: after doing some testing, it looks like the google seo plugin was causing that odd text. also, I fixed the issue by reading this: http://community.mybb.com/thread-93432.html