MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The best paying project on mybb is here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My company is running a Multi-site wordpress website and currently using bbpress for forums which obviously is not good as it is very primitive and given the fast rate at which my forums are growing,I want to get rid of bbpress and want to integrate mybb with it.
I tried using wordbb plugin for wordpress but it sucks big-time .Also used the plugin by Zingri but again it ain't good enough and am looking for a candidate who can take up this task for me.

Remuneration : Not a bar for the deserving candidate. Just for the starters, it'll be upwards of a whooping $120, an amount which would drive the other projects posted here in this forum to shame.

The person I am looking for:
1.Should be an expert or has an expert level competency on mybb and should have worked on mybb and wordpress for at least one year each.
2. Has previous experience of integrating mybb with wordpress. Don't want to be a guinea pig.
3. Can complete the project within the stipulated time(approx 1 week)
4. Can do the theming of the integrated mybb so that the forum gels well with the theme color of my website.

How serious am I about paying ?

I have already contacted 4 developers of the mybb team itself. While 3 of them didn't have the requisite competency with wordpress,one of the developers had it and had consented to work on this project ,just that he's been tied up with his own work and may take a couple of weeks to start the project and I ,for sure, can't wait that long.
So you can see I want flawless work and I think if I person really has the expertise, he deserves to be paid well.

Let's see what's I got here!
P.S.- Please don't post a bid/quote if your level of competency is intermediate. Even before starting the project, I'll be able to figure out the competency level easily.