MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Templates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
P@trick Wrote:
Quote:I guess you could say that, except we offer template modifcations too.
Some themes on MyBBDesign are also template modified. It is a collection of all user designs made for mybb. I guess mybbtemplates should develop in the same direction.
We offer template mods that don't necessarily relating to skins, they are stand alone.
P@trick Wrote:
Quote:You only want to show some collected downloads?
Quote:Umm.. I don't understand..
The question is: Will mybbtemplates only have downloads for some special designs/templates/themes (whatever)?
No, if an author want to submit his skin or a template mod then they are welcome too. It's not an exclusive club, everybody can post their skin.
P@trick Wrote:
Quote:Whats about a download section
Quote:Again.. Explain please..
I found no downloads on your "resource" site.
Right here: http://mybbt.mydevote.com/forums/Modific...s-f-4.html
That sounds like MyBBTemplates is only a resource for some special template modifications like a vBulletin NavBar. I thought on this site you can mainly download skins for mybb.
P@trick Wrote:That sounds like MyBBTemplates is only a resource for some special template modifications like a vBulletin NavBar. I thought on this site you can mainly download skins for mybb.

We except all skins; but we, the staff, don't post them, the skin author has to. If an authors wants his skin on MyBBT then he has to upload it himself, becasue we don't have permission to upload other peoples work.
Quote:I am realy amusing, cuz the site looks like a projekt agains mybbdesign. You only want to show some collected downloads? Whats about a download section and why the hell did you have that much forums about coding and such stuff? Who wants to talk about PHP on a theme site?!

We are not in competition with you. So don't even start on that.

Also, we are primarily a Templates and Themes site, however, we do offer forums for people to ask general PHP Coding questions.

Quote:Dont be worried if i dont wish you good luck for your project. I am realy angry about the fact, that nobody asked me if we can do something together.

I was never asked either. I started this site on my own, without any help. I've actually been running this site for over two years, in several different forms. It was only just recently that Complicated asked me, and I had to ask Christian to join.

Quote:Some themes on MyBBDesign are also template modified. It is a collection of all user designs made for mybb. I guess mybbtemplates should develop in the same direction.

No. Plain and simple.

You went around and grabbed themes and put them up on your site, without permission. This also means you didn't read the License Agreements from many of the theme authors.

Quote:The question is: Will mybbtemplates only have downloads for some special designs/templates/themes (whatever)?

We will feature any Templates or Themes that users submit, we are a user based site, much like MyBB Mods, which is what I based many of my ideas off of.

Quote:I found no downloads on your "resource" site.

As explained before, we are User Based, which means the Template and Theme authors have full permissions to add / update / remove their submissions as they please. Just like MyBB Mods.

Quote:That sounds like MyBBTemplates is only a resource for some special template modifications like a vBulletin NavBar. I thought on this site you can mainly download skins for mybb.

We need users to submit their Templates and Themes, we will not submit them.

P@trick: I hope this post clarifies any questions you have. If you have any further questions, please PM me.

Thank you.
Wow, Aside from P@tric, The site looks great. Hope all works out well for you three, since someone else has no respect for the "others". Smile dont worry about him, he's probably just jealous, lol... But yea, Looks awesome you guys, Keep the great work up!.!Toungue
Installaboard Wrote:Wow, Aside from P@tric, The site looks great. Hope all works out well for you three, since someone else has no respect for the "others". Smile dont worry about him, he's probably just jealous, lol... But yea, Looks awesome you guys, Keep the great work up!.!Toungue

Thanks, and I hope more people come and submit their themes! Smile
Installaboard Wrote:...dont worry about him, he's probably just jealous, lol...

that was totally uncalled for.
P@trick Wrote:Ah thats the reason why complicated doesnt allow his themes on mybbdesign.com.

I am realy amusing, cuz the site looks like a projekt agains mybbdesign. You only want to show some collected downloads? Whats about a download section and why the hell did you have that much forums about coding and such stuff? Who wants to talk about PHP on a theme site?!

Dont be worried if i dont wish you good luck for your project. I am realy angry about the fact, that nobody asked me if we can do something together.
Well.. somebody sounds like a jealous little child.
That's enough, return to the topic at hand.
You also dont have any themes, just a couple mods. I think you should have prepared a little more before you actually released the site.
Pages: 1 2 3 4