MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Templates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
maddog39 Wrote:You also dont have any themes, just a couple mods. I think you should have prepared a little more before you actually released the site.

This is a user based site submissions site, so we are waiting for people to submit their stuff.

We have more things planned very soon, that will be released.
maddog39 Wrote:You also dont have any themes, just a couple mods. I think you should have prepared a little more before you actually released the site.

Like Ryan said, the authors have to submit their own work. If we were to upload their work then we would be doing this illegally, and that's not how we operate. Smile
My post got deleted, I'm not attacking anyone nor was I rude. Jyust becasue your a mod and a owner there doesn't give you the right to edit me here for your own benefit! I'm allowed to give an honest opinion when one person involved isn't honest with someone. Others should be warned if someone involved has not been honest. 2complicated is involved, he was dishonest with me. I wouldn't join because of that!
If you have any problems, then it would be best left out of this thread and in a PM, hemi. This goes to everyone who's been rude in this thread
Tikitiki Wrote:If you have any problems, then it would be best left out of this thread and in a PM, hemi. This goes to everyone who's been rude in this thread

- he said he wasnt trying to be rude, this means we should be able to delete negative posts in our threads then?

- where abouts are the templates located on this site? i didnt find any section for them

- i thought that there was enough mybb resources sites ryan? you said to me when i wanted to create on that there is already to many Confused
willow Wrote:
Tikitiki Wrote:If you have any problems, then it would be best left out of this thread and in a PM, hemi. This goes to everyone who's been rude in this thread

- he said he wasnt trying to be rude, this means we should be able to delete negative posts in our threads then?

I didn't say he was being rude, not did I define any one person, did I? What makes you think that you should be able to delete negative posts in your threads? Thats what moderating teams are for. They moderate.
willow Wrote:- i thought that there was enough mybb resources sites ryan? you said to me when i wanted to create on that there is already to many Confused
but his site was online before yours...
Cloud Strife Wrote:
willow Wrote:- i thought that there was enough mybb resources sites ryan? you said to me when i wanted to create on that there is already to many Confused
but his site was online before yours...

oh ok ryan
Again, if you have any concerns PLEASE, and I beg of you, PM them to me or Christian.

Keep them out of this thread.

MyBBT has a new home at http://forums.mybb-templates.com/

We are in the process of setting up the Main Website, so look for that in the near future.
i like the idea of a site that has all themes and mods on them, but as i was told "the mybb site has everything here already" what is going to be new with your site? what can members benifit from by using your site instead of mybb community? just out of curiosity
Pages: 1 2 3 4