MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fatal errors after host move
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, so hopefully someone can help me help me here. I just finished moving all my files to a new, temporary free host until I can get the funds together to (hopefully) get on a paid host after my original free host shut down.

Well, the transfer process went smoothly for the most part, but there now seems to be errors popping up. I am not a php coder by any means, so I'm sort of stuck as far as fixing these issues. These are the two I have noticed thus far:

When trying to log in as a member
When I try to log in to my admin account just to access the forum, I get this error: Fatal error: Call to undefined function username_exists() in /home/vol3/xtreemhost.com/xth_10316189/htdocs/lanorae/member.php on line 1007

When trying to log in to the admin CP
When I try to log in to my admin control panel to make sure my plugins and such are okay, I get to the log in page okay, but when I go to actually log in I get this error: Fatal error: Call to undefined function validate_password_from_username() in /home/vol3/xtreemhost.com/xth_10316189/htdocs/lanorae/mythicaccess743/index.php on line 128

I did go in and change the files to point to my new temporary address which I have until my DNS servers effectively change on my domain, and I'm pretty sure I set the cookies right... I'm not sure if this is something with the domain name not pointing to the right place, a MySQL issue, or whatever else it may be.

cookiedomain: .losteventide.xtreemhost.com
cookiepath: /lanorae/
url to board: http://www.losteventide.xtreemhost.com/lanorae/

If any additional information is needed I'll do my best to provide it.

Oh, also, as I was typing this I went in and opened up the board by editing settings.php to see if there may have been any other issues. Upon trying to get from the portal to the main index page, I got the following error: Fatal error: Call to undefined function build_forumbits() in /home/vol3/xtreemhost.com/xth_10316189/htdocs/lanorae/index.php on line 378

So, I'm thinking it may indeed be a MySQL issue? However, if you are to click on one of the "latest threads" it displays the thread fine. I am running the most recent version of MyBB.

Any help would be most appreciated <3
I ended up springing for the paid host, and now everything is working just fine =3 After I managed to transfer everything over to the new host I found that on the temporary free one I was using the cURL was disabled, which I think may have been the issue.\

Regardless, everything is clear now <3