MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Alternative Reputation System don't deactive..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alternative Reputation System don't deactive..
error : mySQL error: 1091
Can't DROP 'reported'; check that column/key exists
Query: ALTER TABLE mybb_reputation DROP reported , DROP reason , DROP showtoall , DROP reportedby

Picture :
[Image: i99838_Untitled2.gif]
repdetails.php?uid=[id] Error :
mySQL error: 1054
Unknown column 'r.showtoall' in 'where clause'
Query: SELECT r.*, u.username, u.displaygroup, u.usergroup, u.reputation AS user_reputation FROM mybb_reputation r, mybb_users u WHERE r.uid='3015' AND u.uid = r.adduid AND (r.showtoall = 'yes' OR (r.adduid = '2' AND r.showtoall = 'no')) ORDER BY r.dateline DESC LIMIT 0,20
Turkburn deil mi bu, zaten o hata cogu kez cıkıordu gormustum....
Moved to Code Modifications with a redirect for 7 days.
Back up the plugin file, open the plugin file (in inc/plugins), FIND:

ALTER TABLE mybb_reputation DROP reported , DROP reason , DROP showtoall , DROP reportedby

REPLACE (only that part shown, ie, everything else on the line of code should stay the same) WITH

ALTER TABLE mybb_reputation DROP IF EXISTS reported , DROP IF EXISTS reason , DROP IF EXISTS showtoall , DROP IF EXISTS reportedby

I am not sure if this works, because I do not know your ARS version, and also because I do not use ARS.

Hope this helps. Smile

Note: This is probably because the developer changed the name of a table but did not change it in the deactivation of the plugin. This is a dangerous practice.

Actually, if you run the deactivation again and get the same error, FIND AND REPLACE ALL

"DROP"

with

"DROP IF EXISTS" (without quotes).

Of course, do this second part in the BACKUP, and then reupload the BACKUP, replacing the faulty plugin.

Hope this helps as well. Smile