MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to remove adsense in header from registration page.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I'm in the middle of setting up a forum at http://forums.bizammo.com. I'd like the banner in the header to stay there, but be removed only on pages against the Adsense TOS (I think I read somewhere it includes the Usercp and registration and error pages ... not sure if there are others).

I was wondering if there's a simple solution to this, and if someone would be so kind as to share it with me. Smile I'd like to launch this new site, including the forum attached to it, this week - hopefully as soon as tomorrow. But I'd like to make sure I don't end up banned by Adsense. Thanks! Smile

Jenn
Anyone have any thoughts on this? I know I'm completely clueless and it's probably something simple, but I really don't want to promote the site and risk a ban (was supposed to be sending out the press releases and such this morning for the network as a whole, but it's being delayed until I figure out this forum issue). Thanks.

Jenn
You could edit the template for the appropriate places and replace the $header variable with the header contents without the adsense. (Assuming you've put the adsense in the Header template)
laser Wrote:You could edit the template for the appropriate places and replace the $header variable with the header contents without the adsense. (Assuming you've put the adsense in the Header template)

Wonderful. It worked. You're a lifesaver. Thanks! Smile Error pages, userCP, PMs, and Registration are the only pages where it's banned, right? Well, I'll hope. Smile Good enough. Thanks again!