MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Groups for threads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I originally made this at hackforums.net but some members told me to move it here. This suggestion lets members create a group for their threads. Uhm so basically like personal messages (taken from a hackforums member): [Image: 8DVX2.png]

So members could create a group for their threads so it is much more organized and less messy. Also could be convenient for members needing to get a specific thread from a user and he could just look at that user's groups to see "Tutorials" and he could find what he is looking for. And you could also implant a feature to view it without groups too. Just thought I'd share.
Interesting, but probably better as a plugin. Not all people/forums would use it.
I think user groups with private forum the group would work better (like vB has). Don't know if should be core though...
Interesting concept, but again, it'd be a nicer plugin then core. Although I'd love it personally.
I would love this feature, it's very nice Smile