MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need an expert to customize myBB for my website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Main functions:
Need an interactive system between managers and users. The myBB is needed to be customized to meet the following process.

Step 1, the user side:
i. When a new user signs up, a new subsection will be set up, which is exclusive to this user. The user can only view and access this subsection after signed-up or logged-in in the future.
ii. Questions from a questionnaire will be automatically posted by system as threads in the user’s section.
iii. The user answers all questions and uploads support documents if necessary.
iv. The admin will be informed by email once the user finishes questions.

Step 2, the manager side:
i. The admin assign one or two managers to the Client. Unauthorized managers are not allowed to access the user's section.
ii. The manager will check all the answers and uploads. She/he may post more questions or reply old posts. All new threads and replied threads will be moved to the top.
iii. The user will be informed by email.

Step 3 4 5 ... Interactive communication till finishing.

If some one is interested in this project, please contact with me by reply. The budget is about US$500. Also homepage design will be involved and a live chat box is needed to be set up.

thanks.
Shane