MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PixelMonkey - Premium and custom themes for mybb. Web design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Preseting the all new PixelMonkey.
You no longer need to search for the best designs for your forum, we have it with us!

Our goal is to provide exceptional themes for mybb and help people create awesome communities. We currently have one theme in our store (Imperial theme)

Buy from us and get free lifetime theme support + free updates (excluding major updates i.e from 1 to 2)
We need not say more. You can judge yourself http://pixelmonkey.co
[Image: main12.png]
I can say that this site has great potential. Wishing you a lot of successes ahead. Smile
what a theme imperial is, best untill now i have seen of all.
The theme you're using is an amazing example of how any forum software can be "dressed" to look and act like another. As a fan of IP.Board, I'm quite impressed Smile

I'll be keeping an eye on your development for sure. Good luck!
t_virus make some free high quality themes to promote your website.
@Maj...I was thinking about that. once my work with pixelmonkey is done, ill realease a free theme also.
currently I have to rewrite monkeyframework to reduce bugs to the lowest, provide best SEO on mybb and a special surprise!!
you'll see the updated monkeyframework on imperial 2 and carbon (under Dev, a dark, carbon style and gaming theme)
I have to also work in the new shop which will be available before the end of March. and I'm seriously saying that mybb is going is going to experience the bestest themes this summer.
Looks good from here, but pages are offline for the rest...

Oops, no, just slow..

COOL NAME BDW!
Looks really great! There's a lot of potential here! Smile
Thanks everyone!
#update : Site design revamped. Have a look!
Love the toplinks.
Pages: 1 2