MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: theme button question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
it looks like the theme I'm using might use css for the buttons, how do I change the text inside the button?

for example, when reading a PM, one of the button's text says "delete this private message" which is an EXTREMELY long button. which template would I edit to make it simply say "delete"?

also, when multi qouting a post, it doesn't distinguish that you've selected that option. normally there's two buttons for that, the + sign for before you select that option and the - sign after you select that option. is there a way to accomplish that with css?

I'm using the reksio theme on my site here:
http://shavenook.com/index.php

edit: I fixed the PM delete button, still not sure about the multi quote though..
That theme does use css based buttons. But that has not been coded skillfully enough to let the multiquote button work correctly. This was an issue i faced in development of imperial and i quicky fixed. It's hard to explain here tho
(2012-03-06, 11:07 AM)t_virus Wrote: [ -> ]That theme does use css based buttons. But that has not been coded skillfully enough to let the multiquote button work correctly. This was an issue i faced in development of imperial and i quicky fixed. It's hard to explain here tho

why is it too hard to explain here?!
bcoz I don't remember all the template codes and other things ...and I'm on mobile right now. not reached home yet
(2012-03-06, 02:08 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]see change buttons from images to css - multiquote ...

that didn't really say too much.