MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Searching] Mod/Plugin jump to first and last post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Helllo everyone,

On a topic of there are a lot af answers/posts you see:
[previous][1][2][3][4][5][next]

But it there a plugin or a editing on a template that make it possible to add [first] [last] so that you have

[first][previous][1][2][3][4][5][next][last]

The option need to be that if you click on last the topic jump to the last post of the topic and of you click on first the topic will jump to the first post of the topic..

I hope everyone knows wat I mean!!

Thanks for helping me!!
Someone a Idee ?????
There need to be someone that know this ?
well, I do not think we need the first post link as first page link [1] should direct to the first post on the thread.
AND for the last post , we need thread last post link to be added after the pagination ( showthread template ) ...

<a href="showthread.php?tid={$tid}&action=lastpost">[last post]</a>
We gif it a try!! thanks

Its working, but is it possible to make buttons like mybb self have (the 1, 2, 3 button and next, previous because now its only a link and not the same is the rest
^ of course, you can use required style by using related class for the style (eg. class="pagination_page") , like below (edited..)

<span class="pagination"><a class="pagination_page"  href="showthread.php?tid={$tid}&action=lastpost">last post</a></span>
Cool works but one more question, if I set the code in showtread after

{$pollbox}
The last button shows behinde the "next" button (this I want) But not like the rest of the buttons, the last post button stand a liitle bit more to upper side like the rest, see the screen:

[Image: sees.png]

How het it straid next to the next button ??

Thanks helping me!!
^ I could not see referred screen shot. however you can add your own style as required by changing the css class (both) in above code ..
eg. <span class="my_pagination"><a class="my_lastpost" href="showthread.php?tid={$tid}&action=lastpost">last post</a></span>
(2012-03-09, 05:23 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ I could not see referred screen shot. however you can add your own style as required by changing the css class (both) in above code ..
eg. <span class="my_pagination"><a class="my_lastpost" href="showthread.php?tid={$tid}&action=lastpost">last post</a></span>

Can you gif me a little explain? I don't know what you mean Blush
I have edit the first code you gif after "{$pollbox}" and then it's like the screen shot (not good )

Wat CSS do I need to edit? Can you gif me a step by step guide how to do it right??
Can u Help me ?????
Pages: 1 2