MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Citrus from Audentio Design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ah okay I thought you were talking about something more specific, but that will work thanks!
How to see someone using original theme from You (not nulled)?
Awesome looking theme. It's really nice. But, why would some one buy this over Unova? Just meaning... is there a feature here this isn't in Unova?
There really isn't a specific one other than personal preference. Toungue
Haha alright.

Also, there's a problem with orange flashing before changing to the color you picked when ever you refresh or change pages. You can really notice it in green Toungue
Yeah, it's a problem with the color changing method we use. Mike's working on fixing it (iirc), though it seems everyone that's implemented a color changer so far has had the same problem.

I'd say putting JS to change the color right after each element is loaded would probably fix it, but that's a very messy way to do it, so hopefully there's a better way to go about it. It's called FOUC (Flash of unstyled content) btw. Here's a particular method I've looked at recently:

http://www.learningjquery.com/2008/10/1-...ed-content
Seems very nice. Color flash is still a big issue.
(2012-06-19, 03:18 PM)Eric J. Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, it's a problem with the color changing method we use. Mike's working on fixing it (iirc), though it seems everyone that's implemented a color changer so far has had the same problem.

I'd say putting JS to change the color right after each element is loaded would probably fix it, but that's a very messy way to do it, so hopefully there's a better way to go about it. It's called FOUC (Flash of unstyled content) btw. Here's a particular method I've looked at recently:

http://www.learningjquery.com/2008/10/1-...ed-content

Not 100% sure, but couldn't you use .live() before the page loads to set the color of the elements while they're loading, and then turn it off once the page is loaded?
I really like this theme!

It´s possible to add a plugin to run ads?

Thanks Smile
(2013-01-23, 03:49 AM)kidloko Wrote: [ -> ]I really like this theme!

It´s possible to add a plugin to run ads?

Thanks Smile

Yeh, I don't see why not Smile
Pages: 1 2 3