MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme and text box help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do u add a new theme to ur website also how can I put in a custome made website title on my site

Also

How can I add and were can I download a plugin or something for a txt box like this were you can bold,center,underline and all that in ur text
(2012-03-07, 01:27 PM)NOISY BOY Wrote: [ -> ]How do u add a new theme to ur website

See [wiki]Templates_and_Themes#Installing_Themes_and_Templates[/wiki].

(2012-03-07, 01:27 PM)NOISY BOY Wrote: [ -> ]how can I put in a custome made website title on my site

ACP > Configuration > General Configuration > Board Name

(2012-03-07, 01:27 PM)NOISY BOY Wrote: [ -> ]How can I add and were can I download a plugin or something for a txt box like this were you can bold,center,underline and all that in ur text

I'm not sure what you mean. A WYSIWYG editor?
can we have your forum URL .. if you are using a free MyBB host then you may not have required privileges to modify your forum as you like ..
i mean like when your sending a private msg you know how it has all the options above the msg so were you can make your txt bold,colorfule,underlined,change txt size like that stuff bc my txt box dosnt have that option but this site does
(2012-03-07, 01:42 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-07, 01:27 PM)NOISY BOY Wrote: [ -> ]How do u add a new theme to ur website

See [wiki]Templates_and_Themes#Installing_Themes_and_Templates[/wiki].

(2012-03-07, 01:27 PM)NOISY BOY Wrote: [ -> ]how can I put in a custome made website title on my site

ACP > Configuration > General Configuration > Board Name

(2012-03-07, 01:27 PM)NOISY BOY Wrote: [ -> ]How can I add and were can I download a plugin or something for a txt box like this were you can bold,center,underline and all that in ur text

I'm not sure what you mean. A WYSIWYG editor?

no i have a custome made image that says my title how do i upload that
Quote:can we have your forum URL ..

can i ask why
to change the logo image, upload it to /images

and then go to your theme >> edit >> login URL
change the URL to where your image is

about the editor, I think PM editor has all tools by default. =\