MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I crashed my Forum...:(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I crashed my MyBB forum Sad .. I dont know which plugin did it...i tried disabling all plugins still it did not work..the only thing i could do was take a backup of the Data...Tables Records..and delete every thing and reinstall..then manually i sat with inserting records of my users,threads,posts etc..in the tables by removing the additional columns which were created by some plugins...now...I need to install all the plugins again...1 by 1...

I want these things on my Forum can some one list the recomended plugins which would work like a charm on my forum..and i do not need to search for additional plugins which would again crash my forum...

1) Points System : I want to give users points for every action they do on my forum like Starting a Thread , Posting Replies , Logging In , Voting
a) Want to also give them option to buy points via PayPal.
b) Want to subtract points for Bumping Treads , Sending PM , Accessing Particular Forum.

2) No Spams : I want to filter out spam registrations..Want to avoid spammers signing up.
a) No Link Posting , Signature and Profile Website until a user has a limited amount of Posts.
b) No posting in a particular forum until a limited amount of post is met.

These are few things which i want on my forum..Please give me a list of plugins which achieve the above points...I will request more recommended plugins once these works...

* I could have searched and got the plugins but there are so many..i want to us only ones which some of you are using and it works fine...
Don't know about points but

Quote:2) No Spams : I want to filter out spam registrations..Want to avoid spammers signing up.
http://mods.mybb.com/view/stopforumspam-com-for-mybb

Quote:a) No Link Posting , Signature and Profile Website until a user has a limited amount of Posts.
http://mods.mybb.com/view/extra-forum-permissions

Quote:b) No posting in a particular forum until a limited amount of post is met.
Use User Groups and set permissions in the relevant forum.