MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: List of things I need help with
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
  • Ok so iv'e been wanting to set up a portal but whats a good plugin that can do that. Also how do i set it as my homepage step-by-step. please help.

• How can I change were on the tab of your web-browser I can change it to saying RuneSForums? instead of "My Board"

• How can I switch my navigation bar or add new things to it?

• How can I make it to were when I post something the color of my group shows. So instead of it being a plain color it would be red.

• When I log it with my admin account it logs me strait back out. How can I fix this?

P.S. New things get added a lot of the time so if you can't answer one now please com back soon and see if you can answer the next one. Thanks Smile
1. You can use the stock portal that comes with MyBB, or find an alternate option. I think someone else should explain how to set as the index, because I am not 100% sure.

2. Edit the Forum Name in the settings or you can edit the title tags in the index, showthread, forumdisplay, calendar, private, printthread, search, showteam, stats, usercp, warnings, online, reputation, report, newthread, newreply, modcp, all other moderation control panel templates, member_profile, member_login, member_lostpw, member_register, member_resendactivation, member_resetpassword, most if not all Miscellaneous Templates, memberlist, memberlist_search, managegroup, managegroup_joinrequests, and error.

Just a few there Smile

3. Usually editing the header template

4. Set the group's color in the group settings

5. Cookie issue, I am guessing. Forum URL?