MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login Button not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello

I run a forum at forum.chatforadmins.com

I use the "Inspired 2.0" theme for the website, and I have noticed that on the index page, the login button does not work. I viewed the source code and the hyper link for the login button is not existent.

I deal a fair bit with coding, but I can not seem to find what file to edit so that the login button will begin to work correctly.

Any help you might be able to provide would greatly be appreciated.
first check if you have required java script files in ./images/ins/js/ folder . it should have a jQuery and a popup scripts ..
I just checked and the files you mention are there.

am i to do anything with those?
check CHMOD of ./images/ins folder and ./images/ins/js/ folder and the js files - should be at least 644
everything in those folders were set to 755

That should work shouldn't it? Either way, i changed the files you specified to 644 and still no javascript popup on the login button Sad

EDIT: it did something to the images on the forum page when i switched to 644, i switched back to 755 and things are well once more.... well minus the main issue lol
^ hmm., your web host is saying that those js files are not available link 1 , link 2
oh.. i have a bit of file tidying to do. its ../images/images/ins....
same problem with me, please help www.shopperbell.com/Forum