MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ~ Last Post Link and Home Icons ~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Search not working for me right now, idk why that seems to happen occasionally here on this site.

What I need:
I need icons on "home | contact | search | members list | help" I can't find in a Google search for MyBB the plug in for those icons.

I would like to remove admins from "member list" if possible.

I also need to find "last post" link for the main forum Not the "last post box" that scrolls at the top, but the same "last post" link that is seen when you open a forum

[Image: basic-1.png?t=1331319770]

I want that same link on the front page of each last post on the main board.

If you can just post the name of any of these plug ins so I can find it on Google would be much help.
(2012-03-09, 07:00 PM)Linux.x Wrote: [ -> ]Search not working for me right now, idk why that seems to happen occasionally here on this site.

What I need:
I need icons on "home | contact | search | members list | help" I can't find in a Google search for MyBB the plug in for those icons.

I would like to remove admins from "member list" if possible.

I also need to find "last post" link for the main forum Not the "last post box" that scrolls at the top, but the same "last post" link that is seen when you open a forum

[Image: basic-1.png?t=1331319770]

I want that same link on the front page of each last post on the main board.

If you can just post the name of any of these plug ins so I can find it on Google would be much help.

The image is very small to see what you mean but what I can see, you just need to edit the relevant templates
hiding admins from members list : see this response

on the index page, thread link itself directs to the last post of the thread

and many icons are freely available on the net (eg.)
(2012-03-09, 07:09 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]hiding admins from members list : see this response

I posted in the hiding admins thread. I dont think the link is compatible with v1.6.6

On the site you showed me hf they have a "last post" link on their main board.

Where to add icons for the "home | contact | search | members list | help"?
(2012-03-09, 08:22 PM)Linux.x Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-09, 07:09 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]hiding admins from members list : see this response

I posted in the hiding admins thread. I dont think the link is compatible with v1.6.6

On the site you showed me hf they have a "last post" link on their main board.

Where to add icons for the "home | contact | search | members list | help"?
so what needs to be done ?
this thread gives those icons related links guidance ..