MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1146 - Table 'mybb_datacache' doesn't exist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

My previous website (UziGaming.com) went down due to my previous hosting company deleting my account. So I decided I would back-up everything just incase. I then remembered I had the domain Uzi-Gaming.com so I decided to start up another website but this time, using a different host. After gaining access to my cPanel and hosting account, I opened my back-up of my previous website's database and installed all the files/folders to my FTP.

I installed 5,300+ files, whilst 1,700 files failed to install for some reason.

My website: http://uzigaming.com/

Anyway, I'm receiving a strange error:

[Image: caf207.png]

• I've tried looking into my inc/config.php file but I can't find anything.
  • I've tried looking at the 'Common Error Messages' page on the MyBB Wiki and following the instructions.
  • I've also tried searching through the forums on MyBB incase anyone's experienced a similar issue.

I have went into PhpMyAdmin but I'm useless and using it and would probably screw my website up even more.

If someone could assist me in resolving the error then I would greatly appreciate your help.

Thank you very much.

-Uzi.
Read this. Maybe it can help you.

http://community.mybb.com/showthread.php?tid=1932
hi
i check your forum and it has a problem with this plugin now "hideUntilPost"
first you must disable this plugin or remove hideUntilPost.php from your host
with regards
see [Wiki: Help:Common_Error_Messages] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)

Quote:SQL Error: 1146 - Table 'forum_mybb_datacache' doesn't exist
Query: SELECT title,cache FROM test_datacache
Information: This occurs when you are using MySQL and the database table prefix is incorrect in ./inc/config.php.
To fix this, open ./inc/config.php and check the entry for $config['database']['table_prefix'].
If you do not know what needs to be here, contact your host provider.
Thanks guys but it's still not working. Please contact me through Aim or if you have Teamviewer then that would be great-

AIM - ttguzi

(2012-03-15, 09:55 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]http://community.mybb.com/thread-113427.html

Thanks Paul, I appreciate the reply. I just don't know how to perform any of those steps.

I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to databases. Any additional assistance would be appreciated. Thanks.
Could you post your MyBB ACP/cPanel/phpMyAdmin login details in a new thread in the Private Inquiries forum? Threads you post there can only be seen by yourself and staff, everything within the forum is confidential. By posting your details in that forum, all staff members will be able to look at your problem and provide a solution.
(2012-03-15, 10:18 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]Could you post your MyBB ACP/cPanel/phpMyAdmin login details in a new thread in the Private Inquiries forum? Threads you post there can only be seen by yourself and staff, everything within the forum is confidential. By posting your details in that forum, all staff members will be able to look at your problem and provide a solution.

I have posted my information within the forum. Thanks!
this needs fixed guys plz help