MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Help With Layout and Advertisment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to shrink my forum up and slide it left and then put 5 ads on the right side where I just freed up space. Buuutt i need help doing that. Can someone help me get this done please?
your forum's current theme has width as 75% for the container . make it 100% like below in global.css (thru admin panel)
#container {width: 100%;}
then install & setup sidebox plugin or sidebarmybb plugin for adding advertisements
I did the sidebox plugin. where do I upload that to?
^ upload the plugin file to the usual plugins folder of MyBB installation files ; install & activate that plugin and check its settings ..
Ok did all that and it should work. Now my question is how do I take someone who wants to advertise and put there ad in a box? Can you walk me through that please?
^ you may post at R/J/S section for the advertisements and contact me thru PM after you get required advertisements ..
you can use sidebox plugin to show latest threads until you get the advertisements ...