MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thread characters disapearing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Basically when i start a new thread on my site its fine but when i actually post it, it removes some characters "a","m" and a few more, im currently running mybb 1.6 and my theme is "TheCure" any help would be nice if you need a bit more detail my website is: www.elitegengaming.com its new and its the thread under site shoutouts,

thanks in advance.
(2012-03-10, 01:16 PM)nay1995 Wrote: [ -> ]Basically when i start a new thread on my site its fine but when i actually post it, it removes some characters "a","m" and a few more, im currently running mybb 1.6 and my theme is "TheCure" any help would be nice if you need a bit more detail my website is: www.elitegengaming.com its new and its the thread under site shoutouts,

thanks in advance.

do you have any plugins installed ?
(2012-03-10, 01:23 PM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-10, 01:16 PM)nay1995 Wrote: [ -> ]Basically when i start a new thread on my site its fine but when i actually post it, it removes some characters "a","m" and a few more, im currently running mybb 1.6 and my theme is "TheCure" any help would be nice if you need a bit more detail my website is: www.elitegengaming.com its new and its the thread under site shoutouts,

thanks in advance.

do you have any plugins installed ?

yes quite alot of them
[edit] that was easy i simply just disabled plugins then re enabled them and it sorted its self out, thanks anyway Smile