MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1054 - Unknown column 'cansendemailoverride' in 'field list'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I am using MyBB 1.6.6 that has been over the course of the months upgraded from other lower mybb installations.

Editing User Group Users and Permissions ( admin/index.php?module=user-groups&action=edit&gid=2 ) results in a SQL error:
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1054 - Unknown column 'cansendemailoverride' in 'field list'
Query:
    UPDATE mybb_usergroups SET `type`='1', `title`='Registered', `description`='After registration, all users are placed in this group by default.', `namestyle`='{username}', `usertitle`='', `stars`='0', `starimage`='images/star.gif', `image`='', `isbannedgroup`='0', `canview`='1', `canviewthreads`='1', `canviewprofiles`='1', `candlattachments`='1', `canpostthreads`='1', `canpostreplys`='1', `canpostattachments`='1', `canratethreads`='1', `caneditposts`='1', `candeleteposts`='0', `candeletethreads`='0', `caneditattachments`='1', `canpostpolls`='1', `canvotepolls`='1', `canundovotes`='0', `canusepms`='1', `cansendpms`='1', `cantrackpms`='1', `candenypmreceipts`='1', `pmquota`='200', `maxpmrecipients`='5', `cansendemail`='1', `cansendemailoverride`='0', `maxemails`='5', `canviewmemberlist`='1', `canviewcalendar`='1', `canaddevents`='1', `canbypasseventmod`='0', `canmoderateevents`='0', `canviewonline`='1', `canviewwolinvis`='0', `canviewonlineips`='0', `cancp`='0', `issupermod`='0', `cansearch`='1', `canusercp`='1', `canuploadavatars`='1', `canchangename`='0', `showforumteam`='0', `usereputationsystem`='1', `cangivereputations`='1', `reputationpower`='1', `maxreputationsday`='5', `maxreputationsperuser`='0', `maxreputationsperthread`='0', `attachquota`='0', `cancustomtitle`='1', `canwarnusers`='0', `canreceivewarnings`='1', `maxwarningsday`='0', `canmodcp`='0', `showinbirthdaylist`='1', `canoverridepm`='0', `canusesig`='1', `canusesigxposts`='0', `signofollow`='0' WHERE gid='2'

Any ideas regarding this?
I had this too, but my forum can not run the File Verification tool, with error:

Quote:There was a problem communicating with the MyBB server. Please try again in a few minutes.

Please help me this cause, thank you!
My forum can not run the File Verification tool to show differences.

I used the full release package within the first 24 hours of its release, please show me how to upgrade my forum, replace with files from the current newest version of the release package, without damage current settings, language, themes,...

Thanks you.
I have the same problem with the version 1.6.7
I originally installed 1.6.4, and subsequently updates 1.6.5, 1.6.6 and 1.6.7. (all with changed files package).
Update 1.6.8 resolves this problem? Thanks
(2012-10-05, 09:32 AM)Tropic Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same problem with the version 1.6.7
I originally installed 1.6.4, and subsequently updates 1.6.5, 1.6.6 and 1.6.7. (all with changed files package).

Did you run the upgrade script?
(2012-10-05, 09:36 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-05, 09:32 AM)Tropic Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same problem with the version 1.6.7

Did you run the upgrade script?

Yes for 1.6.5 and 1.6.7, but I remembered that the version 1.6.6 I updated it by Installatron on direcAdmin Panel Sad
I can run upgrade 1.6.8 for resolve this problem o i must update by full relase 1.6.8?