MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Show ad under the User Cp, Mod CP etc bar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please guide me as to where I can insert the code for ad so that it would appear under the User CP, Mode CP Bar and above You have so and so unread messages notification?

Thanks
admin panel --> templates --> your current theme's templates --> header templates --> header

at the bottom of the header template, you might have code similar to below
<br class="clear" />
		<div id="content">
			{$pm_notice}
			{$bannedwarning}
			{$bbclosedwarning}
			{$unreadreports}
			{$pending_joinrequests}
			<navigation>
			<br />
add your advertisement code just before above code wrapped by div tags like this : <div id="headeradv">your advt code</div>
look like this on my test forum

[Image: ScreenShot060-1.png]
Thank you that worked like a charm. however instead of the forum theme in the background, it is giving me a grey background. How can I change that and also I want the ad to show in the center.
^ can we have your forum URL to check it ..
admin panel --> themes --> your active theme (apart night) --> global.css --> Edit Stylesheet: Advanced Mode

add below code in above global.css at the bottom , save and refresh your forum page ..

#headeradv {
text-align: center;
background: #FFF;
}

That worked. Thank you so much.

Can you perhaps also help me with the bottom banners. If you can see I have two banners at the bottom but there is an empty square space on the right and I want to add an ad there. I tried making a table and added that code in the footer file but that didn't work.
^ try code like below on footer template at the top
<table id="footeradvt" width="100%"><tr><td width="50%">first advt code</td><td width="50%">second advt code</td></tr></table>