MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: access Web Directory.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I want to add some .php files and important updates to my Web Directory but I cannot seem to be able to find where I can access my Web Directory?
Please can someone tell me whether it is even possible to access the Web directory.

Thanks
How did you install MyBB in the first place?
Ok I am an administrator on it so I will talk to the owner then. I just needed to know if it was accessible.
Well, unless the owner gives you access you can't access it. MyBB doesn't handle the filesystem.
ok thank you, so will he just have to give me the files or how does it work?
If he wants he can give you FTP or cPanel access to manage the files. You're much better off talking to the owner as we don't know his setup.
thank you, I will quickly consult him and I may need some more help.
Basically, I just realiased my forums is on icyboard. http://spiralscape.icyboards.net/index.php that is my forum link and I don't understand the difference as it has a mybb theme and everything. Please help me and I need to know if I can still access the web directory?
No, I don't believe they provide filesystem access. Icy Boards is a multi forum host so you'd have to contact them for upgrades and such.
thank you.