MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [HELP!] Post extends off of page?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I need to fix this issue, when someone makes a post, it will extend off of the theme and or page and will look unprofessional, I need this fixed....

Here is an example of the instance on my forum:
http://valleyscape.net/forum/showthread....d=31#pid31

Any help appreciated@@#

Im still in need of help, can anyone offer me some insight or link me to a fix, so i can resolve this issue!?
Looks fine to me, can you post a screenshot of what you see?
This is an image of what I see....
[Image: kgu9]
Bump.
Which browser are you using?
Im using firefox, and see the same problem. Internet Explorer / Chrome load the website fine with proper formatting.
it is to do with the lines of dashes it would probably do the same if you used a load of characters it looks like one word to the parser i assume so it shows the whole thing. try editing the post with a space in the middle of the dashed line
plus it is a firefox thing as i get the very same problem but with CHrome it is fine.
Ok so its a scaling issue on that post only, Its because the images are so big that they extend past the formating limits and thusly push the text outside the formating limits, that would be my be assumption, as that is the only post it happens on. Try scaling down the hellhound, that should fix your problem.... Also the text could use some down scaling as well.

Ok Your problem is the

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you see, it causes the same problem here as it did on your website, and this error only happens on firefox and with the dashes. Something they must have missed, cause it even does it on there website Toungue
well i hope my theory helped lol you just need to reduce the dashes i think
(2012-03-11, 04:23 PM)hagz Wrote: [ -> ]well i hope my theory helped lol you just need to reduce the dashes i think

yep thats all he needs to do Smile
I guess it was just an error with my brwser, as it seems to load up fine for others...
Thanks for others help, and is there a way to auto resize images with mybb?
Big Grin
Pages: 1 2