MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't log in - Auto logs off
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I uploaded all my files to a new host, uploaded the database, and changed the config.php to match my new host's database info. Forums and everything seems fine, but every time I log in, it says I logged in successfully. After that, I am not logged in. Any idea why this is happened?
have you implemented the suggestions given at login logout problems ... - what is your forum URL ..
(2012-03-11, 05:15 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]have you implemented the suggestions given at login logout problems ... - what is your forum URL ..

I figured out why it wasn't login in. It was because it was linked to my old host. Any idea how to change all the links from the old host to the new one?
change board URL and cookie settings in ./inc/settings.php file then log into admin panel and change them again at general configuration settings
(2012-03-11, 05:36 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]change board URL and cookie settings in ./inc/settings.php file then log into admin panel and change them again at general configuration settings

That seems to have solved the problem. Thanks a lot for your help.