MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Multiple board messages like Mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I downloaded the My Board message from musical midget and again MM, great stuff Smile I always can can count on your mods to be right on. Thank you. I remeber when I ran Mybb a while back, I couldn't do multiple installations of that mod by changing a file name. Is there a way for me to do that now so I can have like what the current Mybb has at the top of their home page here?

Thanks again MM
Bump!
You can have as many announcement bars as you want with this template modification: [Wiki: Help:Latest_News_Bar] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
Thanks Michael83 Smile
Will I need to repeat that code for each message or will it allow me to do that in the admin area.
You have to repeat that code in the template.
Appologies for not responding sooner, I've been quite busy recently and hadn't noticed the thread.

The board message plugin was only ever designed to show one message so further modification would be required in order to display additional messages. The method Michael83 posted is the best way to do what you are wanting.