MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Working in Usergroups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I was working on my user groups I was changing some stuff and now all i get is

yBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1054 - Unknown column 'showinbirthdaylist' in 'field list'
Query:
    UPDATE mybb_usergroups SET `type`='1', `title`='Registered', `description`='After registration, all users are placed in this group by default.', `namestyle`='{username}', `usertitle`='', `stars`='0', `starimage`='images/star.gif', `image`='', `isbannedgroup`='0', `canview`='1', `canviewthreads`='1', `canviewprofiles`='1', `candlattachments`='1', `canpostthreads`='1', `canpostreplys`='1', `canpostattachments`='0', `canratethreads`='1', `caneditposts`='1', `candeleteposts`='1', `candeletethreads`='1', `caneditattachments`='1', `canpostpolls`='1', `canvotepolls`='1', `canundovotes`='0', `canusepms`='1', `cansendpms`='1', `cantrackpms`='1', `candenypmreceipts`='1', `pmquota`='200', `maxpmrecipients`='5', `cansendemail`='1', `maxemails`='5', `canviewmemberlist`='1', `canviewcalendar`='1', `canaddevents`='1', `canbypasseventmod`='0', `canmoderateevents`='0', `canviewonline`='1', `canviewwolinvis`='0', `canviewonlineips`='0', `cancp`='0', `issupermod`='0', `cansearch`='1', `canusercp`='1', `canuploadavatars`='1', `canchangename`='0', `showforumteam`='0', `usereputationsystem`='1', `cangivereputations`='1', `reputationpower`='1', `maxreputationsday`='5', `maxreputationsperuser`='0', `maxreputationsperthread`='0', `attachquota`='0', `cancustomtitle`='1', `canwarnusers`='0', `canreceivewarnings`='1', `maxwarningsday`='0', `canmodcp`='0', `showinbirthdaylist`='0', `canoverridepm`='0', `canusesig`='0', `canusesigxposts`='0', `signofollow`='0' WHERE gid='2' 

When I hit "save user group" I am highly familiar with MYBB but I dont know how to fix this one.
Do you recently updated or downloaded MyBB?
Redownload it to be sure you didn't have the broken package.
http://blog.mybb.com/2012/02/14/problems...e-package/
no, I dont have a bad download but will reupload, I dont know if this has to do with me or mysql. I converted 2 forums to mybb then merged then together so maybe thats the problem.
The showinbirthdaylist field was added in 1.6.5. By the looks of it, you didn't run the upgrade script.
Heya Nathan,

Thanks let me try that.
Looks like that was the problem. I installed an older version and merged two together.

Thanks Guys