MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Far Out Roleplay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I would like some feedback for my forums: www.farout-rp.com
Also, I would like feedback on the news system at www.farout-rp.com/news.php as I scripted it myself, from scratch Toungue
If anyone plays San Andreas Multiplayer, feel free to join the forum.[/u]
Well, you need to improve the theme. The blue lettering on the blue banner is not a good idea. Also, work on the footer and remove the text underline in the navigation.
(2012-03-11, 08:07 PM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]Well, you need to improve the theme. The blue lettering on the blue banner is not a good idea.
Thankyou for this, I will look at changing it soon.

(2012-03-11, 08:07 PM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]Also, work on the footer and remove the text underline in the navigation.
What do you mean?
The footer looks awful, and this is what I mean: http://grab.by/cjjE
Okay, I shall remove the underlining from the links. What part of the footer do you not like?
It looks too MyBB Toungue
What do you mean? XD
What would you recommend I change?
Nevermind, guess the footer is ok. Thought you made the theme Toungue
No XD I have edited a lot of it though.
Dude, there are hundreds, no, thousands of other roleplay sites out there all networked together for traffic. And you're just sitting out there a lonely island : you really have no chance of survival like this.

Do yourself a favor and get the word out to roleplayers - where roleplayers actually live. Check out sites like RPG Directory and similar sites. Do ads, affiliations, the works, and your membership will quickly improve.
Pages: 1 2