MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tapatalk not working annymore [HELP]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have install the plugin for Tapatalk a year ago and everything works great.
But now the last week not, if someone answer a topic or open a topic the message is empty and not showing whats is written.

So wat can I do that the plugin works again, I have disable the plugin and delete the plugin with all files and re-upload everything but this don't help here.

So What can I do to fix the plugin that people can start a topic or reply a topic again???

Thanks
You probably want to ask at Tapatalk support: http://www.tapatalk.com/forum/
Ok thanks, but maybe I need to be here on the forum because Tapatalk says to my problem:

Quote:The third part mod compatibility problem will not be supported

So I ask it here...... I have the problem and maybe someone here can gif me te sollution here..

I have installed also the plugin Url Titles 2.0 (here the plugin url: http://mods.mybb.com/view/url-titles)
and if I have the Url Title plugin on Tapatalk sends blank pages as someone reply a topic or open a new topic. And if I disable the Url Title plugin everything is workingh fine. So is this a problem in Tapatalk or is this a problem on the Url Title plugin?? and....... Can someone help me to fix this problem please???

EDIT MORE INFO:

The Url Title have 2 options:
Quote:If set to Yes, URL's titles will be loaded live when posts/threads/pm's are viewed. (pro: links in older posts show titles too - con: with many links the page can load slow)

If set to No, URL's titles are inserted in the database, when posts are sent or updated. (pro: faster page load in showthread, titles stay in posts if plugin is disabled - con: titles are not inserted in posts made before the plugin was activated)

If I set the option on NO Tapatalk have problems and if I set it on YES everything is working well.

Thanks!
Someone with a idee or sollution???