MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Game Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the AdminCP under the "Game Section" category whenever I click on "Tools" I get this :

The Game Section Settings doesn't exist.

I have everything installed correctly as far as I know

Oh yea and when I click on settings there are no settings
if you are using latest MyBB then games plugin might need some modification ..
see Plugin Changes coming in 1.6.5 , Script to Update Plugins for 1.6.5
Nah it isn't that this plugin works fine for 1.6.x its just that it doesnt show any settings in the game section and it doesnt say Add New

(2012-03-12, 04:49 AM)Razrbackfan5 Wrote: [ -> ]In the AdminCP under the "Game Section" category whenever I click on "Tools" I get this :

The Game Section Settings doesn't exist.

I have everything installed correctly as far as I know

Oh yea and when I click on settings there are no settings

I have the same problem as above , plugin is the And can see laink ed text to go to games but get this The Game Section Settings doesn't exist. and like above no setting in settings .

I see the game section in my ACP but when i click in the settings tab i get the message like the one above

Any idea please , And thank's in advance Hoopster
I would make sure its installed properly, or check permissions.
(2012-10-17, 08:32 PM)Ted B Wrote: [ -> ]I would make sure its installed properly, or check permissions.

Thank's for the advice will get back to you the morra

I have reinstalled the plugin and checked the permission setting and they are fine and still getting the same message. The Game Section Settings doesn't exist. and like above no setting in settings .

Any advice would be welcome lads thank's in advance