MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Signatures not showing up for Certain Usergroup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Forum Url: http://cricketlife.net
Mybb Version: 1.6.6

the other Day i created a New Usergroup named as Star Members group, copied permissions from VIP group and altered it as needed.

But the signatures are not visible for The Star group Members ?
Dont know the reason ? Confused
Please post screenshots of the problem, so we are able to assist you better.

Thanks!
(2012-03-12, 12:35 PM)Solution Wrote: [ -> ]Please post screenshots of the problem, so we are able to assist you better.

Thanks!

User has a Signature set:-
[Image: duRRe.png]

but not visible in Postbit:-
[Image: oTaM0.png]

and this happens for only Star Members.
When a member posts on your forum, they have a tool when they're about to post.
It's on quick reply and 'Repy'.
when your about to reply to this thread you can see two question sort of things.
one says '[] Signature' and the other says '[] Disable Smiles'.
Make sure that the member in the group has the signature one selected, or they won't be able to show their signature in threads.

Hope that helped.
(2012-03-12, 12:54 PM)Solution Wrote: [ -> ]When a member posts on your forum, they have a tool when they're about to post.
It's on quick reply and 'Repy'.
when your about to reply to this thread you can see two question sort of things.
one says '[] Signature' and the other says '[] Disable Smiles'.
Make sure that the member in the group has the signature one selected, or they won't be able to show their signature in threads.

Hope that helped.

has ticked the signature option alright & he is not the only one with this problem, happens with all of the memebers of this usergroup.
If you have team viewer, please message me your teamviewer details.
I'll try to resolve this.
(2012-03-12, 01:00 PM)Solution Wrote: [ -> ]If you have team viewer, please message me your teamviewer details.
I'll try to resolve this.
dont have Undecided

Anyone have any solution ??
Problem solved thanks to ranjani bro. Smile