MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Integrate 2 Forums :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Guys Smile,
I've made a portal about RPG and Fantasy and i've 2 Forums:
Game Forum and Portal Forum, and now i wanna integrate it. What i mean by saying "Integrate" I want to make same registration and statistics so users wont have to make 2 different account, it might be annoying. In 1 Database ive 2 Forums 1 with prefix mybb_ and second with mybb1_.
So Registration, Login, and stats on bottom.
I dont know what to do at all! Sad
Can someone help?? Smile

My MyBB version is 1.6

Ahhh and sorry for my bad English Sad If u don't understand anything write i will try to explain
(2012-03-12, 02:07 PM)Nicco Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Guys Smile,
I've made a portal about RPG and Fantasy and i've 2 Forums:
Game Forum and Portal Forum, and now i wanna integrate it. What i mean by saying "Integrate" I want to make same registration and statistics so users wont have to make 2 different account, it might be annoying. In 1 Database ive 2 Forums 1 with prefix mybb_ and second with mybb1_.
So Registration, Login, and stats on bottom.
I dont know what to do at all! Sad
Can someone help?? Smile

My MyBB version is 1.6

Ahhh and sorry for my bad English Sad If u don't understand anything write i will try to explain

Ok hmm this would be a tough one, the only thing I could think is somehow you could link the same database to the forums, and have different tables for each "You have mybb_ for 1 forums, mybb1_ for the other" but change the tables for users to use the same tables ? I'm not quite sure how you would go about doing it though.
i mean i want have 1 register for 2 forums Smile
(2012-03-12, 06:02 PM)Nicco Wrote: [ -> ]i mean i want have 1 register for 2 forums Smile

Thats what I was saying, although this has been tried for along time now. Its still rought going, you can try going here: http://community.mybb.com/thread-71387-p...#pid625632

that may help you

Also you could try this multiforum idea:

http://www.rusnakweb.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=52
Ok i will try, lemme read Big Grin
Its Working!!!!! REP ++! Ty Man
ok, ive just noticed a problem, so:
I've done integrating but the logining in or logouting doesnt working! Cookie domain is problem here, how i can set 2 cookies domains ??
I would drop a reply on the other thread I linked, or PM PaveMan hes the main 1 who could help you with it, as thats his project Smile Hes still very active so I'm sure if you pm him he will get back to you asap.