MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CSS Buttons for 1.X
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
instead of modifying the mutliquote template, isn't it easier to use a small multiquote icon, give the button two classes -> the main css button class and mq
then we can adjust it's image position using .mq img {}
and the image will change just like it normally does in mybb. I always do the same Toungue
You could do that, yes, but this is for non-image buttons. Ive seen some just use the image to look like it was text, and that works. More than one way to skin a cat.
Ofcourse all and any buttons (including multiquote or edit buttons) can be done with pure CSS. There's no any js here.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=28285]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=28286]

It can be done by following MyBB CSS Postbit Buttons tutorial, however the replaced code is a little different...

[attachment=28285]
[attachment=28286]
Don't think it can be done with pure CSS. Reason being, once you leave the page the multiquote won't work.
I am using the css buttons jsfix provided by Tomm for this to work in MyBB using prototype. His post is on this board somewhere (fail at search << )
Ah okay that is fine then. Yes I do not work well with prototype, so I don't mind loading an extra library so I don't have to. LOL
(2013-01-12, 05:36 PM)Audentio Wrote: [ -> ]Don't think it can be done with pure CSS.
Um.. i said it too exact.
There are js, but original one which was there all the time.
The meaning i was about to say was, i havent added any 'extra' js there.
Indeed Avril -and your solution does work well reusing the original js with an img in the multiquote css button.

For no images at all - then an additional js or an alteration to the existing js is needed.
(2013-01-12, 05:39 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]I am using the css buttons jsfix provided by Tomm for this to work in MyBB using prototype. His post is on this board somewhere (fail at search << )

Here is: http://community.mybb.com/thread-120533-...#pid873660
Thanks Yaldaram - bookmarking
Pages: 1 2 3 4