MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Latest threads of Portal MyBB default on Index
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Very good to all,

How I can put the "past issues" or the $ {} latestthreads portal brings MyBB default, I put that code to come out in the index?

I could help that codes are?

I saw a plugin called "Recents Topics" but I like it because it is large and does not work as I want, I put that brings in the MyBB portal index.

Can I help how? esque not know anything about php

PD: I using google traductor.
simple method is to use a sidebox plugin (eg.) for showing latest threads .. etc., pulled from the portal content

OR you can use code from recent posts on main site
Well, do not use the sidebox, because I design my sidebox from 0 to base tables, css, html. And I need only add that the latest posts.

I put the code {$ latestthreads} portal to the index, but the index does not show the latest posts.
Thanks, I managed to put the comments in the profile.

With this url and this reply:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-110658-...#pid805233

How I can do to reduce the number of letters in the title of the topic?

Bone is as follows:
Test Subject h ....

I modify for me to stay well
Test Sub......

Bone the title of the item to me then appears shorter or fewer letters.
Thanks
(2012-03-12, 06:28 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]see RE: Lastest Forum Activity
The code posted in the topic / posting you gave uses PHP's eval() function, which allows for arbitrary code to be run. If you know something about PHP, you should know that there are better ways to solve it. Even PHP.net discourages the use of eval().

Due to my lack of PHP and MyBB knowledge I can't write any better code, otherwise I would've given it.