MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb Mysql strange error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nope idk xD but what u mean with admin? my router?
(2012-03-13, 03:34 PM)GamerVoid Wrote: [ -> ]If you know the admin's email or alternative contact, let them know. They may not have noticed, somehow.

(2012-03-13, 05:55 PM)spekky12 Wrote: [ -> ]Nope idk xD but what u mean with admin? my router?
(2012-03-13, 03:34 PM)GamerVoid Wrote: [ -> ]If you know the admin's email or alternative contact, let them know. They may not have noticed, somehow.

look at http://whois.domaintools.com/gunzhaxplz.com I guess you need to find the WitchTheWicked Big Grin good luck
never mind i should read the post correctly before answering lol
To both of you I'v askes alotof people about WitchhTheWicked they said the site was full of virussus etc etc And i guess thats why i get that error right? Its so weird the previos site Of Witch I didnt get error but meh already found another hack for my game which is 100% clean. Problem solved I guess! EDIT: I did scan my pc and it found a few trojans and crap so wewt.
(2012-03-13, 09:48 PM)spekky12 Wrote: [ -> ]To both of you I'v askes alotof people about WitchhTheWicked they said the site was full of virussus etc etc And i guess thats why i get that error right? Its so weird the previos site Of Witch I didnt get error but meh already found another hack for my game which is 100% clean. Problem solved I guess! EDIT: I did scan my pc and it found a few trojans and crap so wewt.

not quite the site is not configured correctly or it a decoy screen displayed to allow the author of the site access to your pc through code, I don't use Microsoft software, so I guess the virus issue will not effect me
Yea i guess so thread cam be closed/removed my pc is clean anyway
Pages: 1 2