MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HostingEnvivo.com - Web Hosting Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: VE6aU.png]

HostingEnvivo is a online community where you can come and discuss with people all around the world about the web hosting and web administrating subject.

URL: http://hostingenvivo.com
Sorry to be play the devil's advocate here but what make users attract to your site when giants such as WHT already exist today?
Well, for one WHT is populated with ads. HostingEnvivo has a simple design and not populated with a lot of ads. Apart from that, it never hurts to give a new community a shot. Smile
It seems like a nice forum,
Maybe add icons for each topic to make it look a little better,
and make the width of the forum a bit bigger.
It might attract a few new members.
Thank you for your suggestion, I have increased the theme's width.
(2012-03-13, 01:42 AM)Ownage Wrote: [ -> ]Well, for one WHT is populated with ads. HostingEnvivo has a simple design and not populated with a lot of ads. Apart from that, it never hurts to give a new community a shot. Smile

It's a give & take I guess.

Larger forums have to have ads, if they don't monetize, the server bills are just beyond affordable. I'm looking at WHT, the placement of the ads doesn't bother me. And if they did, FireFox add-ons can block them.

You'll have to offer more than just a no-ads forum.
That font genuinely hurts my eyes.
Really? A few have told me it's nice and smooth.
Well now you don't have that advantage anymore. You should also consider fixing your banner.
(2012-03-13, 01:42 AM)Ownage Wrote: [ -> ]Well, for one WHT is populated with ads. HostingEnvivo has a simple design and not populated with a lot of ads. Apart from that, it never hurts to give a new community a shot. Smile

What issue is the banner having? broken?
I changed the design a bit, let me know what you guys think.
Pages: 1 2