MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New page glitch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Many of my members are complaining of a glitch with new pages in threads with many pages, usually with over around 50 pages.

When a thread moves to a new page, some members can't view the new page and its posts until they do something like post again.

I thought updating to the latest version of MyBB (1.6.6) would fix this, but it has not.

Any help? Huh
Bump.
Bump.
I believe this is a known bug that's pretty difficult to reproduce and has been around for a while. Nobody knows why it happens I'm afraid.
(2012-03-14, 11:30 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]I believe this is a known bug that's pretty difficult to reproduce and has been around for a while. Nobody knows why it happens I'm afraid.

It only occurs for threads with a large number of pages and when it clocks over to the next page. It sounds easy to find for me, but I don't know how to fix it.
Yeah, it definitely sounds like the same bug I'm talking about. It happens on many forums. Take a look here: http://dev.mybb.com/issues/1675