MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thanks, MyBB!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you for providing one of the best free & open source forum softwares on the net!
I have to agree with you, MyBB is one of the best forum software out their.
And is used by almost millions of people world wide.
(2012-03-13, 05:40 AM)ᴳᵒᵈ Wrote: [ -> ]And is used by almost millions of people world wide.

Where do you get your facts from?
(2012-03-13, 05:45 AM)GamerVoid Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-13, 05:40 AM)ᴳᵒᵈ Wrote: [ -> ]And is used by almost millions of people world wide.

We've already stated that a few times before. It's also on our page about joining the team - http://www.mybb.com/about/apply

Quote:MyBB is a world leader in the forum software industry; it is among the largest and is used by millions of people daily.
Hehe. I applied to join the QA team.
(2012-03-13, 11:37 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-13, 05:45 AM)GamerVoid Wrote: [ -> ]

We've already stated that a few times before. It's also on our page about joining the team - http://www.mybb.com/about/apply

Quote:MyBB is a world leader in the forum software industry; it is among the largest and is used by millions of people daily.

Well... I never thought it is/was millions. But now my perception of the usage is changed permanently.
* Josh H. is in awe
* MadComp also thanks MyBB for developing such awesome forum software! Now if he could get rid of this damned stuffed-up runny nose of his, he'd be good...
Have thanked MyBB earlier, will Thank Now & also in future...

I am a PROUD MyBB user because of the software and especially the Support that i get from them..

MyBB truly believes in the saying..

CUSTOMER IS THE KING !!HeartHeart
Ahhh .... a thread where I can say thank you. Thanks to all of the developers who made myBB possible. Great work and much appreciated. Particularly since it is Open Source. Smile