MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Something wrong with Template editor.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have two themes being made on my website.
  • Forum Theme
  • Blog Theme

The header templates of both of them are identical. But for some reason the blog theme doesn't show up quite right.

header_welcomeblock_member template:
<!-- <span class="links"> -->
					<!-- <a href="#" onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=buddypopup', 'buddyList', 350, 350);">{$lang->welcome_open_buddy_list}</a> -->
				<!-- </span> -->
				<!-- <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getnew">{$lang->welcome_newposts}</a> | <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getdaily">{$lang->welcome_todaysposts}</a> | <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/private.php">{$lang->welcome_pms}</a> {$lang->welcome_pms_usage} -->

<ul>
        <li><span class="marginfix"><a  style = "color: #333; text-decoration: none;" class="panelwhitebutton" href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usercp.php">{$lang->welcome_usercp}</a></span></li>
        {$modcplink}
        {$admincplink}

<li><span class = "messagesprop marginfix" style="padding-left: 15px">  <a style="color: white; text-decoration:none;" class="panelgreenbutton" href = "private.php">Messages {$lang->welcome_pms_usage}</a></span></li>

<li><span class="logoutprop"><a style = "margin-right: 21px;color: white; text-decoration: none;" class="panelredbutton" href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&amp;logoutkey={$mybb->user['logoutkey']}">{$lang->welcome_logout}</a></span></li>
</ul>

header_welcomeblock_member_admin template:
<li><span class="marginfix"><a  style = "color: #333; text-decoration: none;" class="panelwhitebutton" href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/{$config['admin_dir']}/index.php">{$lang->welcome_admin}</a></span></li>

header_welcomeblock_member_moderator template:
<li><span class="marginfix"><a  style = "color: #333; text-decoration: none;" class="panelwhitebutton" href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/modcp.php">{$lang->welcome_modcp}</a></span></li>

Some Screenshots:
Forum:
[Image: screenshot11cz.png]

Blog:
[Image: screenshot12s.png]

I checked it a thousand times. Both the templates are identical!! But for some reason in the blog the "span" tags don't appear in the Chrome's "Inspect element" or Firefox's Firebug.

You can check it yourself
Forum: http://madfuse.com
Blog Article: http://madfuse.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=6

ID: <removed>
Password: <removed>

Edit: Forgot to add blog link Toungue
Ok I solved the problem. The template got interchanged with another version of the theme lol

You can close this thread! Smile