MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need help with MyBB, HTML and CSS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings.

When you try go to my site, the menu looks good right, but then try to register or login, and then the menu is looking weird.
Any ideas how to fix this?

site: gamerstick.com
(2012-03-13, 10:01 PM)Dead Soul™ Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings.

When you try go to my site, the menu looks good right, but then try to register or login, and then the menu is looking weird.

you have this problem at registration [attachment=25735] so I could not test the issue you have... have you got some misconfigured plugins ?
(2012-03-13, 10:42 PM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]

you have this problem at registration so I could not test the issue you have... have you got some misconfigured plugins ?

Have now been fixed.
(2012-03-13, 11:32 PM)Dead Soul™ Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-13, 10:42 PM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]

you have this problem at registration so I could not test the issue you have... have you got some misconfigured plugins ?
Have now been fixed.
the element #naver has the attribute of margin-top: 27px; that will alter the placement of your menu
also the following ref http://www.gamerstick.com/jscripts/konami.js
gave the error :- Failed to load resource
without knowing what the script does or should do it is difficult to answer the problem .. perhaps the theme designer can help you out