MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Edit the header, it's probably very easy to do, please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

Please see my forum:

http://atuavoz.com/

As you can see the facebook like button is below the header, and I want it on it's left side by side, what should I edit in the template?

Thanks
Find your theme, "Templates", then go down to "Header" find "header" and edit that. It'll probably be something like {facebook} or whatever the plugin has it named.
I did that, but I canĀ“t put the banner and the like button side by side.
Anyone?

This is really frustrating because it's probably a small change in the template, but I really can't put the like button where I want it.
i'm sorry for the bump
Bump, still need help
(2012-03-15, 10:52 PM)nuno Wrote: [ -> ]Bump, still need help

Your buttons are supplied via a plugin ? looking at how the iframe, table and divs are constructed, the plugin may handle the display of the buttons so to produce the display you want you may need to alter plugin or talk to the plugin author to alter it for you. Without knowing how the plugin works it's difficult to tell. Other wise you could note the links that the plugin makes and then use css & html in the header template to reproduce the plugin
You have two logo classes in your page: One is in the header, the other is in the menu. The one in the menu holds the widget. You need to edit your header template to have two divs and using floats position them on the page.

alternatively, you could try this in your css:

.fb_edge_widget_with_comment { 
position: absolute;
margin-top: -100px;
 }

Not tested on major browsers.