MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Member.php download popup while login in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi ,

This is a different type of error..when a member tries to login to my forum..with a unknown username which is not present in the database...instead of giving an error the member.php file is offered for download...

To test please go to bzforum[dot]in

and try login in with an unknown username and password..and see what i mean...please help me with a solution...

2000+ views but no help...please help guys...
Bump..Please help...Guys
There is no download, instead I saw strange characters;
Quote:���r�6��?�줲ۈ���]Jm�I�c�^[n�O��$� �%@�J�_�o�e{R�,�v۝}���"��G:����i�Wgd�cA�nO�?��?�O��}�=�����9i� ��h���2�"�>{�k��t:�m_f��w�#�&�Ǻ�@�����:Q�f�,��׻G���X��:K<2��DuV�l���[R�4�͵ݓ/d��G�}ݨ�Ń,�I(�Y�'w$c��Q�Y�P�<�g)��4<�(D�)�=p[����9�Io�JE6�onH�olyV�%˃/Cd��I�fI���8�H�}�l�T�x-�c8�&{>� D ���iJ�����I�;��f����GB���4��j���c�)�;����܄OWc�N�2��}q�xpDe�*��*H3�%��w�u�;�68a�y#�� |�>�i��c�� �E �w*�C�<�KJ�Sc�����p�=f1S�ھA��� 9��� ��j� ��_�g�eLyB:���ļÅ3WT��D����{�)7"&�fl����,��㌑�̉��Ô&�t�sE ԻU�b9aTk�Y�,�bD�P��Xp��&� B�J����F<�Q[��vn�}r4�@�W�Q��ϔk߯@�N�51�7f�W*Gs��jТ�/���Yҏg}d��f�����&ml���v+j���������ݷ��^ �c:b�3�yQ YB'3<����s/�+B�C����Њg4���\1Գ��ĕ�,�VV�����f�J�=EIBcdMB��}ŋ�ĬYf��l\wBAV<���*�HZW��A�D��T���G��f���G|葁̀����S�``�9 ��%4I���UsS�ݵRF��P�5jAݨ�ݻ�K�������u���5�L k1r3�i �]j���1Z�]@>1���~�� �Sk*3 i����<[m��T�b�Bp�h�-�y~!���� ��Era��9,�SH� �,�S��B$1W�iI� �Θ @v�C�!ߒ�!��MS�1� W'_ȕy��9 ���&&Я�%8�5�(˄Wղ���I��j̣�T��#*rx�d�bp���HV�F�n> d�U%�I5�ӌ�\�9��k��,��R�R�̝�Zˤ }�f�v ��۝"c�|s�TJ�҇��QO#Q�fZXX c�%!�m�1N�07�L@�a!û��6��5V�u!x 9�C��=�Vَ���j b�Cg�oT�er �S�q��i���INQ��Z� A �|T�(��iՁ/ ��T�>1�!W�ʥ�8�ࡒO�\0�� ��,������U�W��VKe�2z��>��Ė�o��J��/���2@_�c<�P�]��:z�eM�J�� �@GΤΈ���sӃ1[�j��wſ��f3�72y��$6��[�B�Y��� Tf�U6��{�{/�����#$��U YĄ}�V�]4feP:c�C�w����Qh ^�)w�ˋlA�s�-� s�M�o�k5'��8��+�,*�C���1���N��Z)�|�q�8��/��B�-���t�� OYRT��<�9�����#p�.�Ht��2�ݰ�Y���!���r݄�A#�?$+Kg� ^0��#ev��̏�yp�G�F����7]���[l'Qf���[�딄�=ϟ����TڽR�wE���C�5��gS��_A�S/&�P��$#��l�hOFtVSk?p��쿶U�l�^��B�"i���?�U&�\�S���<�f��!�*�{q��A�I��@�;?a:I��&����oXt�x'r�ݣ��@�;��z���X@ ps��U���������m�����AC_�GPƐ �ʾ�m1��S��� ��nZ:׳ �p ��]ǻ�/�ޡ,�����!�**5�zF��W#)G��i�p�� ZO�A}��j���F��ξ�~ߑ����~� �k�qM�4v�f�|T�)! ���vԴm���F=p�-���r�a&"���R�ڨ��F-�b� ��(0�����@*���B��Ķ�dOu"��M�f��+�EЗ�h鮦k���?�l���vc�|}�y��jw�W//?�?|����~��#N�XR;|�y�w����-��!���X$|���XQ�L��1�q0��y��^��.\�[�[ �ԅ=�h���_h�j�[�PH����&�m[���ː�1��s�@���Qs��ph?��fe 5~{$���}3�NsU�d[�2�S���vPc�������0��)͐� 2őw�� |D3B�D��� :���O��|�d*sG��pLh�f,��Qe2D?f2O %6�fk� AJV y��MYf������� C�~SR��:�#��8D]R>!�,�p,�b��>��eć��9��?��Gؘ�P&��pM�J"�LF$l�:�I}�/��~a���7%�\���J(���n�+��+���Yn���`��+ƹ��z]�;�7�[���V��h�^�Śq�����$r��t2#k��F�י*��{����Ň4OEn{��W����W6I�Q3I�+�m�� �4w�2�\O���^���݊��>.x~��r� �ʈ�iaYYWB���1�����N���%�|�#�g�?���w�da��R�]����Y�h�Q�FZȇ��[!˜�d�y~��E���s��L|wɳ�Bv8�6����^�������i���uܪ̿*[>շ�oZ�g�Á�s�B�\�Z^��C&Z�(��sC�[�4��:,L�;����'�Smile<皑�c��E.�ċ8� ��7sUç��^��>�u��Z�"���~���Ln� �L�My�f:� w�3����\�Ρ{�$���޶̓�o'+�j��벍��M�(�wқ�F��#��d�c��Ý���J�E���-)P�R��������Í|���n� S!M٦�}���X���s�'����4�b}��# }^��Q[���}8]/����� ���oF�Z�2ށ�:�?���C�qK���q����ӆkz}e��}�W�2�l� ���[8�dY�E~��Q��6?�ڮ����G V&

Go to: AdminCP > Tools and Maintenance > File Verification > and run the tool. --> Does it say any file changed or red in color ??
This has been changed
File	Status
inc/languages/english/helpdocs.lang.php	Changed
inc/languages/english/forumdisplay.lang.php	Changed
inc/languages/english/global.lang.php	Changed
inc/functions.php	Changed
admin/modules/config/plugins.php	Changed
portal.php	Changed
images/smilies/undecided.gif	Changed
images/smilies/confused.gif	Changed
images/smilies/cool.gif	Changed
images/smilies/lightbulb.gif	Changed
images/smilies/angry.gif	Changed
images/smilies/sad.gif	Changed
images/smilies/shy.gif	Changed
images/smilies/wink.gif	Changed
images/smilies/tongue.gif	Changed
images/smilies/heart.gif	Changed
images/smilies/exclamation.gif	Changed
images/smilies/smile.gif	Changed
images/smilies/blush.gif	Changed
images/smilies/sleepy.gif	Changed
images/smilies/dodgy.gif	Changed
images/smilies/rolleyes.gif	Changed
images/smilies/angel.gif	Changed
images/smilies/huh.gif	Changed
images/smilies/biggrin.gif	Changed
inc/plugins/hello.php	Missing

Some thing I need to worry about!!
You should try re-uploading all of MyBB.
Can you tell me specifically which files to re-upload as if i upload everything...all my Mods , Plugins etc..would be lost...isnt there anyother way to solve this issue???
You wouldn't loss your plugins if you upload MyBB files. But incase you didn't edited any of the core files at some point.
This issue occured for me when I was running GZip Compression and Javascript Bot Detection. Post a list of plugins, and check to see if it happens or not with GZip Compression disabled.
(2012-03-16, 07:49 PM)hymsan Wrote: [ -> ]This issue occured for me when I was running GZip Compression and Javascript Bot Detection. Post a list of plugins, and check to see if it happens or not with GZip Compression disabled.

I tried disabling GZip it now send the user to a Not Found page...but the error is no longer there...is there any way i can send the user to the Login Page??
I have the same issues here:

http://community.mybb.com/thread-115158.html

and here:

http://community.mybb.com/thread-114349.html

the second one was eventually fixed...
Im Marking this Solved...

But the Only issue which is remaining in this is

"When the incorrect details are filled...and a user tries to login it sends him to the 404 Page instead of an Error or a No Permission Page Sad "