MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Teamspeak
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a Teamspeak 3 as the vbulletin plugin. Put the status of the forum at the bottom (footer) with members online and not online as TSviewer that shows the hierarchy.

If there would be cool ..
Not sure exactly what you mean. Your post is a bit unclear, but I assume that TSviewer runs like an HTML code or script... And if you just made a content box, you could place the code in it. It would probably be better to not do it as a plugin, and just manually do it for your theme.
(2012-03-14, 07:45 PM)Mini` Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure exactly what you mean. Your post is a bit unclear, but I assume that TSviewer runs like an HTML code or script... And if you just made a content box, you could place the code in it. It would probably be better to not do it as a plugin, and just manually do it for your theme.

yes ... TSviewer the works without problems but that desire is the same as users currently online appear at the time the bottom of the page would appear in real time that are connected in teamspeak

Like this

http://forum.teamspeak.com/attachment.ph...1262633267

sorry for my english
I wish I knew more about creating plugins as this would be extremely helpful. I'm sure there are quite a few clan forums out there that would love this as well. Hopefully someone will create a plugin or tutorial for this.