MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Someone should create a list of MyBB variables.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not sure what happened to MyBB Community but they're offline now and one of the big resources I used from their site was the list of MyBB variables... I asked how to find a list previously here on MyBB and received information of putting some .php file on my server then viewing it but I didn't really understand it... Could someone work on compiling a list of the MyBB variables and maybe posting it here? It would really help me and I'm sure other people as well. Smile
What variables are talking about specifically? There's tens of thousands of them throughout MyBB.
(2012-03-14, 03:53 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]What variables are talking about specifically? There's tens of thousands of them throughout MyBB.

The ones I mainly used for displaying usernames, amount of private messages, amount of unread private messages, posts, threads, etc., stuff like that. I think I'm talking about variables... What I mean is when it's like {mybb->user} or something it will display the username of the user.
If you just want to see all the variables of the $mybb object, you could always add the following to index.php:

var_dump($mybb);
<?php
define("IN_MYBB", 1);

require_once "./global.php";

print_r($mybb);
exit;

?>
cleaner output would be to preformat it

<?php
define("IN_MYBB", 1);

require_once "./global.php";

echo '<pre>';