MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Opening a mybb project (but not a forum its different) and need a bit of help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I am setting up a project related to mybb and I need some help with it. I don't want to say much on the forums because i don't want anyone stealing the idea.

I am in desperate need of a coder who codes in php and mysql. the project has just got off its feet and setting things up.

i am planning on having 3 people in the team; me, a friend and whoever from here.

I am good at designing and theming, my friend will be general support, admin etc once the site is online and a coder is required.

I really need some help. You will receive 33% of the profits from the ads so it is split. because this project is unique and hasn't been done before it will attract quite a few visitors and your name will be in the copyright at the bottom of the page so you might collate some business from it.

if you are interested and want to know more please contact me.

email: [email protected]
msn: [email protected]
googletalk: [email protected]

the best method to contact me is email or msn.

look forward to hearing from some of you Big Grin

Dave Redfern.
Sounds interesting. How knowledgable does the person need to be with PHP / MySQL codes?
well basically i need a custom script. it probably won't be a plugin for mybb although i am planning on having a forum on the site (but that is a later addition).

They need to be reasonably experienced, unfortunatly i only know the basics so unable to do what i want by myself.

if you are able to build a basic content management system or something similar you should be fine. if you are interested get in touch and i will tell you about it and then you can decide whether you can do it or not.